For Firms MICE
There are many requirements for successful Event Management
- A well prepared and efficiently run event venue
- A good selection of airports, hotels and meeting places
- The ability to easily combine the event with leisure activities
- Good logistics for people and products
- An attractive city for businesses
Turinter can manage all these requirements, it’s our business and we know it well.
Barcelona is our city, we know it completely, we love it and we can offer you a professional and unique experience.
According to the ICCA (International Congress and Convention Association) Barcelona was the third best city in the world for congresses and conventions in 2015, and the sixth best for tourism conventions according to the UIA (Union of International Associations.)
- Ninth largest European airport with 40 million passengers, situated only 7km from the city center
- An offering of 68,400 hotel beds as of 2015
- Several hundreds of meeting and convention rooms of all capacities, up to 15,000 in the CCIB (Barcelona International Convention Center)
- The best combination of gastronomy, leisure and tourism in the whole of Europe
- We have over 37 years experience providing this service to businesses
- Barcelona is our city and we know it like the back of our hand
- We have an experienced, professional team of collaborators
- Complete and personalized customer service
- Emergency cover 24 hours a day
- Comprehensive agreements with airlines, hotel chains, transport companies and car rental firms
- Multi-lingual guides and support personal
- Experts in creating complimentary gastronomic and tourism offerings
- We know what you need and we can provide you with it.
What else does Barcelona and the surrounding area offer?
- Renowned gastronomic offering with various Michelin starred restaurants, one of which is the second best restaurant in the world
- Exceptional variety of tapas and Mediterranean cuisine
- Sporting interest with FC Barcelona’s Stadium, the F1 race circuit, ski slopes and the 1992 Olympic facilities
- The only city in the world with nine UNESCO World Heritage buildings
- Incredible visits to the works of Gaudí, Dalí and Picasso
- With two million passengers, it’s the biggest cruise port in Europe and the fourth largest in the world.
- Fantastic shopping experiences with ‘Paseo de Gracia’, ‘Roca Village’, Zara and Mango
Barcelona doesn’t just offer the best European venues for congresses, trade fairs and events; it’s also one of the three best tourist destinations in Europe.
But it’s not just Barcelona
Although our principal service is in Barcelona, we’ve also organized events in other major Spanish cities. Here are three of the best…
- Madrid, the Spanish capital. First class cultural center with a great variety of venues, services and business locations
- Palma, Mallorca is the capital of the Balearic Islands. A maritime environment and a culture of excellence, not to mention their great selection of hotels and meeting centers
- Seville is the joy of Andalucia. A city with flamenco and tapas in its soul, but not forgetting that it has a great airport, and excellent hotels and convention centers